Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Delbert Kynaston Argyle and Dora Alene Baty

From Dora Baty Argyle
 
One day in the summer I wanted to go to a dance so I coaxed my mother to let me stay the night at a friends.  I came to town with the mailman.  That night I told a fellow named Delbert Kynaston Argyle I had to walk home.  He took pity on me and offered to take me home.  Of course, I  accepted and knew that night he was the guy for me.  I went with him for about a year and a half and then married hem in the Logan L D S Temple in Logan, Utah, on June 11, 1930.

We went to live with Dell's folks, (a sister, Alice, and his father).  The hard thing was leaving my folks and twin sister, but the Argyle family was very good to me.  I soon learned to love them dearly.
 
 
(1930 Delbert and Dora Argyle)
 
 
Logan Utah Temple
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment