Monday, September 16, 2013

Teen Years

From Dora Baty Argyle

When I grew older, I used to spend time with my cousin, Beth Pace.  We used to pick cherries and also go the horse races at Lagoon near Farmington.  When it came time to go to school, Ora and I were the only children left at home.  All of our brothers had jobs and were married and Edna was a bookkeeper and lived in Ogden, Utah with Norma and her husband, Chick.  Mother stayed on the ranch with father and Ora, and I went and rented a room in the Call home and went to school.  We had lots of fun going to dances and having dates with boys.  This was in Chesterfield, Idaho, in my teen years.  I seemed quite lucky in being able to get dates, so I would take my sister along.
 
 
 
 
Chesterfield Idaho
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment